Brunello Wine Tasting
Enjoy one of the best Italian wines: Brunello di Montalcino.
I’ve selected 4 producers in Montalcino and I look forward to guiding you in a tasting of their Brunello!
Book your wine tasting in Tuscany and be ready to discover secrets and characters of the king of Tuscan wines!
5 good reasons to book Brunello Wine Tasting
- 1) if you love structured, full-bodied wines, you will love Brunello
- 2) Brunello is forever: you can taste those wines now, and take some bottles to keep in the cellar for next 10-20 or even 30 years
- 3) Brunello is the most typical Tuscan wine because it is born 100% from Sangiovese grape
- 4) Brunello is the most famous Italian wine and all wine lovers tasted it once in their lives
- 5) Brunello is a world of different wines: from little producers to big companies, everyone has its vines, its style, its characteristics