September is probably the best month to visit Tuscany: it’s the month of the harvest!
The best way to live the joyful atmosphere of harvest is to take part in a Grape Festival and we suggest you:
- IMPRUNETA GRAPE FESTIVAL – last Sunday in September in the hearth of Chianti Classico at Impruneta
- SCANSANO GRAPE FESTIVAL – last weekend of September in the motherland of Morellino di Scansano
- VINO AL VINO – Mid September in the charming village of Panzano in Chianti
- BACCO ARTIGIANO – last weekend of September in Rufina village, in Mugello area
- CARRO MATTO – last saturday of September in the center of Florence